Thank you for tuning in to another episode of On the Ground with Samaritan’s Purse, hosted by Kristy Graham. In this special feature of “Ordinary People Serving an Extraordinary God,” Kristy interviews Marigold, the program manager of the mental health initiatives in Iraq.
Thank you for joining us for a bonus episode of On the Ground with Samaritan’s Purse, hosted by Kristy Graham. In the early morning hours of Saturday, August 14, a 7.2 magnitude earthquake rocked the southern region of Haiti—destroying communities and trapping people underneath the debris.
– Are you a Christian medical or healthcare professional looking to be refreshed by a time of fellowship and spiritual enrichment? Come learn about medical ministry through Samaritan’s Purse by attending the Prescription for Renewal conference in Orlando, Florida, featuring special guest speakers Former Vice President Mike Pence, Dr. Ben Carson, pastor Skip Heitzig, and many others.
– Read how children in Guatemala are receiving “A New Outlook on Life” as their lives and smiles are transformed through World Medical Mission.
“This is an opportunity to take the Gospel to the ends of the Earth. God has told us to go unto the world and to make disciples of all nations. That Great Commission is still in play today, and missionary medicine is one of the great tools for evangelism.” —Franklin Graham, president of Samaritan’s Purse
In today’s episode of On the Ground with Samaritan’s Purse, Kristy Graham is taking a deep dive into World Medical Mission, an initiative of Samaritan’s Purse that propels the Gospel forward by meeting physical and spiritual needs. Since 1977, World Medical Mission has leaned on God as its grown to provide a wide variety of opportunities for medical professionals to serve around the world in Jesus’ Name.
In honor of the Fourth of July, Kristy Graham is taking you on the ground to learn more about Operation Heal Our Patriots, a project of Samaritan’s Purse that is designed to strengthen the marriages of military veterans and their spouses. This year is the tenth year of this life-changing program. Each summer, couples travel to Samaritan Lodge Alaska where they have the opportunity for spiritual refreshment, physical renewal, and marriage enrichment. Continue reading “Celebrating 10 Years of Operation Heal Our Patriots”
– Listen to “Through the Eyes of DART Nurses” to hear two DART medical professionals who served on the frontlines of COVID-19 reflect on how God sustained them in their darkest moments.
“Disaster Assistance Response Team members are just humble, ordinary servants that keep their eyes on Jesus. It doesn’t mean this work is easy. The storms still come, but because they’re seeking the Lord, they’re able to step out in faith.” —Kristy Graham
– Follow us on Instagram to take a look behind the scenes of the On the Ground with Samaritan’s Purse podcast! This week, you’ll find photos of Grace, Anna and Bethany’s families, as well as the mothers they encounter in their communities.
– Learn more about how Samaritan’s Purse comes alongside mothers around the world by visiting our website: www.samaritanspurse.org.
Happy Mother’s Day from On the Ground with Samaritan’s Purse!
In this empowering episode, Kristy Graham visits with three mothers serving with Samaritan’s Purse around the world. United by motherhood, each of these women share how God is continually using them in the lives of their children and their local communities.
– Follow us on Instagram to see behind-the-scenes photos of Kristy Graham serving with Marg Baker in Thailand at the Christian Happy Homes.
– Visit our website to see how God is continuing to use Samaritan’s Purse to provide hope and healing to families around the world.
– Samaritan’s Purse is honored to partner with Mercy Ministries Foundation where hundreds of abandoned and orphaned children receive care while learning about God’s love.
In this new special feature episode of “Ordinary People Serving an Extraordinary God,” Kristy interviews Samaritan’s Purse partner Marg Baker, the Director of Mercy Ministries children’s homes in Thailand.