Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Kristy Graham interviews Lt. Gen. (Ret.) William G. Boykin to reflect on the importance of the sacrifice and honor of the men and women who paid the ultimate price in service to our country.
– Listen to the 2021 Memorial Day episode to reflect and remember the names of service members who died defending our freedom.
– Listen to Kristy’s conversation with Lisa Hallett, whose husband was killed in Afghanistan in 2009.
– Honor the fallen this year by participating in Wear Blue Run to Remember.
– Download a special Memorial Day Scripture card.
– Learn more about Operation Heal Our Patriots.
In honor of Memorial Day, Kristy Graham sits down with Lt. Gen. (Ret.) William G. Boykin to honor and remember the brave men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice in service to the United States. Having spent 36 years in the army, Lt. Gen. Boykin knows this loss personally, and he shares what Memorial Day means to him. Boykin currently serves as Family Research Council’s Executive Vice President. He is also a ministry partner who has been a part of Operation Heal Our Patriots since the beginning.
Memorial Day is a day to reflect on sacrifice. Lt. Gen. Boykin challenges listeners to reflect and honor those who gave their lives defending our freedom.